De Jager benefit from:
- Bespoke branded website design.
- B2B and B2C websites.
- Searchable product attribute filters that enable the sites to be searched quickly and optimises conversion rates (commended by The Sunday Times for usability).
- Product Attributes and Variants.
- Discount vouchers.
- Ability to manage product catalogue across B2B and B2C websites.
- Access control.
- Draft orders for B2B customers.
- Bulk processing of orders.
- Creation of pick lists and dispatch notes.
- Shared Inventory Management for Wholesale & Retail Channels that manages stock and pre-orders.
- Accounting reports and ability to export accounts to Sage 50.
- CRM to manage customers, prospects, and suppliers.
- Targeted email marketing.
- Simple to create SEO tags.
- Google analytics.
- Google ad campaign conversion tracker.
P. de Jager & Sons Limited was started 146 years ago as flower bulb specialists and in 2012 granted a Royal Warrant, appointed Supplier of Garden Flower Bulbs to HRH The Prince of Wales.
P. de Jager Bulbs historically sold to customers using a bi-annual mail-order catalogue. As their sales increased and their online presence grew, they faced the challenge of selling online to both wholesalers and consumers. The ageing demographic of their consumer meant there were were concerns around online usability and cross-device compatibility.
The sites had to be able to take sales on-line, off-line, and provide wholesalers with quotes that could be accepted.
The large catalogue of bulbs, that changed bi-annually, caused de Jager a significant challenge of updating their online products quickly on both sites.
The KhooSeller Solution
P. de Jager Bulbs have partnered with KhooSeller since 2007 to sell to both consumers and wholesalers across multiple websites. As the demands of their business have grown we have developed software to meet their needs.
Enabling pre-orders of bulbs whilst managing stock across various sites has ensured that the business can focus on sales and marketing and let the software manage the sales order processing.
With the vast number of products the user journey was carefully trialled and tested. The KhooSeller product attribute search enables visitors to quickly find their products, as does the Search field. The Sunday Times commented that this was the best website search on any of the bulb sites that they had compared.
Both the consumer and wholesale website channels are linked to help the team easily update products, quantities, and prices to save time updating both websites.
Website orders, invoicing, inventory, CRM, and accounting information are all stored in one place making managing the business seamless as everything is accessible from the admin dashboard.