P. de Jager & Sons
"Being able to manage all of our website channels together has made significant time savings. We are able to display different prices and quantities for retailers and wholesalers, and seen our revenue increase significantly." George Clowes, owner of P. de Jager
- B2B and B2C websites
- Shared Inventory Management for Wholesale & Retail Channels
- Draft orders for B2B customers
- Discount vouchers
- Catalogue Management
- Customer and Prospect Management
- Targeted email marketing
- Product Attributes & Variants
- Visit Website
P. de Jager & Sons Limited was started 146 years ago as flower bulb specialists and in 2012 granted a Royal Warrant, appointed Supplier of Garden Flower Bulbs to HRH The Prince of Wales.
P. de Jager Bulbs historically sold to customers using a bi-annual mail-order catalogue. As their sales increased and their online presence grew, they faced the challenge of selling online to both wholesalers and consumers. The ageing demographic of their consumer meant there were were concerns around online usability and cross-device compatibility.
The sites had to be able to take sales on-line, off-line, and provide wholesalers with quotes that could be accepted.
The large catalogue of bulbs, that changed bi-annually, caused de Jager a significant challenge of updating their online products quickly on both sites.
The Khoo Seller Solution
P. de Jager Bulbs have partnered with Khoo Seller since 2007 to sell to both consumers and wholesalers across multiple websites. As the demands of their business have grown we have developed software to meet their needs.
Enabling pre-orders of bulbs whilst managing stock across various sites has ensured that the business can focus on sales and marketing and let the software manage the sales order processing.
With the vast number of products the user journey was carefully trialled and tested. The Khoo Seller product attribute search enables visitors to quickly find their products, as does the Search field. The Sunday Times commented that this was the best website search on any of the bulb sites that they had compared.
Both the consumer and wholesale website channels are linked to help the team easily update products, quantities, and prices to save time updating both websites.
Website orders, invoicing, inventory, CRM, and accounting information are all stored in one place making managing the business seamless as everything is accessible from the admin dashboard.
De Jager benefit from:
- A bespoke website design that reflects de Jager’s brand and demographic.
- Searchable product attribute filters that enables customers to navigate the site quickly and optimise conversion rates.
- B2B and B2C sites with
- Multi-channel inventory that manages stock and pre-orders.
- Ability to manage quickly product catalogue across B2B and B2C websites
- Management of customers and full financial reporting.
- A CRM to manage customers, email marketing, prospects, and suppliers.
- Accounting reports and ability to export accounts to Sage 50 to simplify VAT returns and end of year accounts.