Flameless Candles benefit from:
- Responsive branded B2B and B2C websites
- Shared Inventory Management for Wholesale & Retail Channels
- Draft orders for B2B customers
- Catalogue Management
- Customer and Prospect Management
- Targeted email marketing
- Product Attributes & Variants
- Bespoke, branded responsive websites that reflect the high quality of their products.
- Excellent user-experience that optimises the rate of conversion.
- A CMS that enables products to be updated quickly across sites.
- Access Control on their B2B wholesale site.
- Draft orders, bespoke customer pricing, multi-buys, and discount vouchers.
- Payment options including card payments, payment by BACS, and account payments.
- Multi-Channel order management
- Integrated inventory management across all channels
- Management of customers and full financial reporting
- Email campaign to deliver targetted marketing.
- Accounts that work seamlessly with SAGE.
Flameless Candles sell and supply beautiful battery-powered flame-effect candles that are made to look like they're burning with a real flame. Flameless Candles' vision is to provide homes with everything that we love about candles, with the added benefits of safety and convenience.
The Flameless team wanted to manage their sales ordering process and stock management in one place, simplifying their existing set up. Additionally, it was essential that the wholesale site was accessed controlled with payment on account, bespoke customer pricing, and draft orders. Stock had to be managed across the wholesale and retail sites, with workflows being added to inform the Flameless team on stock levels.
It was also important that the sales ordering process worked seamlessly with SAGE to save time and money.
The KhooSeller Solution
KhooSeller worked closely with Flameless Candles to create well branded wholesale and retail ecommerce websites that seamlessly manage the sales ordering process, inventory, customer relationships, and accounts.