Jane Abbott benefit from:
- Bespoke branded ecommerce B2C website
- B2B branded website with draft orders and bespoke customer pricing
- Draft orders for B2B customers
- Product attributes to ease the customer journey
- Variants and special offer pricing
- Multi-buy sets and discount vouchers
- Related items to facilitate cross selling
- Inventory Management with bespoke roundels shown automatically on products to indicate low stock or out of stock
- A bespoke, branded, and responsive website that reflects Jane Abbott's high quality products.
- Styled mega-dropdown
- Full product range online.
- Related Items.
- Filtered Search.
- Bespoke customer pricing
- Trade and Retail Sites
- Customers can request email when back in stock
- Draft orders.
- Ability to create multi-buys, discount vouchers, and special offers.
- Seamless sales order processing.
- Multi-Channel Stock Control.
- Management of customers and full financial reporting.
- Direct Barclaycard EPDQ payment integration
U.K. Designer Jane Abbott draws inspiration from British and country scenes. Her collection includes mugs, jugs and tableware, fabrics and homeware.
Jane Abbott’s beautiful fine bone china range is designed and decorated in England using the finest materials and craftsmanship. Such is her craftsmanship she has designed a range for Dunelm Mill.
Jane Abbott faced the challenge of growing her brand's visibility online, and reflecting the beauty of her products via her website
The company also wanted to manage their inventory across their retail and wholesale sites, and provide the opportunity for wholesalers to purchase online with their trade discounts.
The KhooSeller Solution
KhooSeller worked closely with owner Jane Abbott to create a website that truly reflected her brand. Using Jane's drawings KhooSeller were able to create a highly bespoke and branded website.
The site itself needed to not only be aesthetically beautiful, but had to be highly functional. With the need for customers to be able to find products quickly the site benefits from attribute filters to facilitate a smooth customer journey.
It was also essential that stock could be managed across sites, which is where KhooSeller's software comes into its own. With multi-channel inventory managing stock on different sites, and in different warehouses, is easy. Stock policies for products help customers to be aware of low stock and out of stock items.
The company wanted to be able to create draft orders straight from the site for her wholesalers, and be able to assign different trade prices where necessary. When a trade customer logs into the accessed controlled wholesale site they can see their discount and the saving with respect to the RRP.
It was important for Jane Abbott to be able to keep in touch with their growing customer base via email marketing campaigns. With seamless integration with Campaign Monitor regular email campaigns can be sent to promote different promotions.